• 2 ripe bananas
• 2 eggs
• 50 g of honey
• 50 g of coconut oil (you can use any type of oil)
• 100 ml of milk
• 1 tsp of coconut extract vanilla
• 150 g flour (you can also use almond flour)
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1 pinch of salt
• 100 g chocolate chips
• 1 extra banana for decoration
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Mash the ripe bananas in it's own bowl.
3. In a seperate bowl add the eggs, honey and vanilla extract and mix.
4. In the same bowl mix in the coconut oil, milk and mashed banana.
5. Add the flour, baking soda and salt then mix.
6. Finally add the chocolate chips and mix.
7. Place the batter in the baking pan, you can add more chocolate chips on top and an extra banana to decorate.
8. Bake for 45 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
Recipe by Cookblow
Serving 10 pieces - 86g per piece